My first leg was 3.9 miles with the first 3.2 miles being uphill. My next leg was 5.5 next to Rockport Reservoir. My last leg was only supposed to be 5.5 miles as well, but we were notified that due to an unplanned obstacle they would be adding an extra 1.5 miles to my leg. I wasn't too thrilled with that, but what could I do?
Overall we finished 51st out of 1100 teams. Not too bad, huh? Next year we are hoping to improve on that with everyone staying healthy.
My first two legs were pretty much uphill as you can see here with me running my second leg. We had a special hi-speed camera to take pictures so I wouldn't look blurry while getting my run on, if you know what I mean...
We had some magnets made for our vehicles to show our swag. Here is Greg, our Pres. of US Sales posing by the swag mobile.
Check out that view! We enjoyed beautiful weather over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment