Sunday, April 22, 2012

Madolyn's 4th birthday March 24th, 2012- Pony

To continue with my campaign to be the best Dad in the world, I called a buddy of mine that I knew had a pony and asked if I could borrow it for Madolyn's birthday party.  He said it wouldn't be a problem so after borrowing a horse trailer from a neighbor, I went and picked up Cinnamon.  He is actually a miniature horse and not a pony, but same thing, right?  To give you some perspective on how big he really was, check out the first picture.  
Madolyn loved riding the little guy.  It was just the right size for the little ones to ride. 
Avery dressed for the occasion and put on some overalls.
 The neighbors came over and enjoyed riding as well.

 Madolyn liked leading the horse as much as she did riding it.
 True cowboys leave their belly showing by not buttoning their shirt all the way.  This is Jaxon our neighbor.  He's a year older than Madolyn and they love to play.





 We finally figured out how to load some videos.  You'll enjoy them both, I'm sure.  This first one is especially good.

No comments: