
Monday, February 16, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
We had a simple but enjoyable Valentines Day that started out with Madolyn insisting on helping Daddy organize his sock drawer. I don't think that she was super helpful but it was fun to watch her try. It was nice to have it on a Saturday so that Jordan could spend the whole day with us. Uncle Mitchy was home from school for the holiday weekend and was willing to come and babysit Madolyn so that Jordan and I could go out for lunch and run some errands. We thought we would try lunch because last year we went out for dinner and waited a couple of hours to be seated at the restaraunt and didn't end up getting home from dinner until eleven. The day before Valentine's Day Madolyn received some new socks from Grandma Yee that she loved, but not because they kept her feet warm...it was becasue she could hit them against things and hold them in the air and talk to them. Isn't Valentine's Day fun?! It gives us an excuse to come up with surprises for other people including my little family. What a lovely day.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
She is such a doll! And, I love your haircut! Sounds like it was a loverly day. Will I see you later this week?!
Oh Dawn, Madolyn is so adorable! She is just as beautiful as her mother! You have such a cute little family! It was so good to see you at convention! I wish we could have had more time to catch up. Be sure to email me at Slbsoccerfool13@msn.com so I can send you an invite to my blog.
Sherie
Your Baby girl is just too cute for words! Looks like life is treating you well!
Cute little baby girl! Her hair is amazing and her smile is to adorable.
Post a Comment