Sunday, February 22, 2009
Dental Convention!
This last Thursday and Friday I attended the yearly UDA Convention at the Salt Palace. My mom and Jordan each took a day to happily spend with Madolyn so that I was able to go to all the sessions. It was a lot of fun to see classmates that I graduated with from the dental hygiene program. I think we can all agree that although the courses are sooo interesting, the best part of going is to catch up with friends and of course get that CE credit. I wish I had brought my camera, but I suppose an entry will just have to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I missed seeing everyone at the convention! That is my favorite part of it too! Any new updates with anyone? Hope all is going well for you! Madolyn is so cute! Sounds like a fun Valentines day for you!
I missed seeing everyone at the convention! That is my favorite part too! Any new updates on anyone? Hope all is going well for you! Madolyn is such a cutie!
Hi this is Jordan's cousin Lacey. Your little girl is so cute. I just wanted to say Hi and see how you are doing. You have such a cute little family.
Dawn how are you? Madolyn is a doll. I've been wanting to leave a comment for a while but you haven't had the comment section. Now you do? How are you doing? It's been so long. Take care.
It was so great to see you. Your baby is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing with us :)
Alice
It was so good to see you! Your little girl is so so so cute and is such a good mix between you guys! Hopefully we will run into each other again soon!
I concur! It was fun to see everyone and get somewhat caught up! Alice and I reminisced on the way home about the days the three of us shared a pod..oh the memories, glad that part is behind us tho...
Keaton tagged Madolyn, see my blog for rules ;)
Post a Comment