Well, we would like to introduce everyone to the newest member of the Peterson family. Avery Peterson was born at 1:08pm on October 22, 2009 weighing 7.6lbs and is 19 inches long. It was a much shorter labor this go-round with Dawn being induced at about 10 am and only having to push through two contractions for our little one to make it here. Both mom and baby are doing great!! Unfortunately due to the H1N1 mess and flu season in general, Madolyn will have to wait till we leave the hospital to see her new little sister, since children under the age of 14 are not allowed to visit. Avery has lighter hair than Madolyn did, and a lighter complexion too. We'll have to see how she'll turn out.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congratulations! She is adorable!
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful!
Congrats to all of you! What an adorable new addition!!
CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful!
She's adorable. I'm sure her older sister can't wait to see her. Glad to hear everything went well.
Congratulations! We're so happy for you. We're so glad to hear that everyone is well and healthy. And by the way, Dawn looks great for having just gone through childbirth. Congrats again!
How fun, we will have to come and visit soon! She is beautiful. Other than the complexion and hair being lighter, I think that she looks like she has the same kind of features as Madolyn? We will have to come and see in person ;).
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I hope things are going well for you and your cute family!
K. I know Avery was born forever ago now but I just barely am looking at blogs. Congrats you guys. We cant wait to meet her. Hope everything is going great and that you all have a Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment