
On August 21st, we had the Jacksons and Marriots over for a barbeque. It was good for the girls to get back together since it had been so long since Dawn had seen the Marriots. The little ones had a good time playing with each other as seen in the pictures.
4 comments:
Dawn, you are so cute with a belly! Hope things are going well!
That first picture is definitely the best! Award winning actually!
Looks like you beat me on the blogging! I'm so behind!
Thanks for the fun evening! Thanks for letting us hang at your place, the yummy food and the visit! Let's get together sooner next time? You must come stay with us sometime! Don't know where we'll be, but it will be fun!
Dawn you look great as always. And what an adorable little girl!! We need to have a roommate get together.
Cute pics. It was so great seeing you guys. I just love it when we get a chance to come and visit. Good Luck with Labor and all that Jazz. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Post a Comment