This is Jordan and after a year or so of having this blog, I am finally contributing. For our work party every year, we go to Lagoon to play and have dinner. We thought we could go at least for a few hours and ride a few rides with Madolyn. She is still too little to go on the kiddie rides by herself, so we spent our time at the carousel and riding the train. She loved picking out her animal on the carousel and making the noise that the animal makes. Riding the tiger was her favorite.
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Lagoon Work Party
This is Jordan and after a year or so of having this blog, I am finally contributing. For our work party every year, we go to Lagoon to play and have dinner. We thought we could go at least for a few hours and ride a few rides with Madolyn. She is still too little to go on the kiddie rides by herself, so we spent our time at the carousel and riding the train. She loved picking out her animal on the carousel and making the noise that the animal makes. Riding the tiger was her favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so fun to see prego pictures of you since I have missed out on that part of your life!! you look super cute btw! looks like you are keeping busy and having fun! your madolyn is adorable! hope life is treating you great! i know i say this a lot, but would love to chat some day :-)
After looking at your posts I was about to text Matt to see if he had heard that you were pregnant but then I read that you were. I just didnt want to say something stupid. Congratulations. How far apart will they be? And you might of said but I cant remeber is it a boy or girl?
Congratulations on the new baby girl news! I love all the new posts, and that you are blogging again!
Post a Comment