Every year we spend at least a few days around the 24th of July with Jordan's family at their cabin in Island Park. We basically play in the water, play games, eat and sleep, doesn't that sound nice. Here are a whole lot of pictures from us and from our friend Sveta who is visiting from Latvia and came with us to the cabin. I just realized that I probably never mentioned that we are expecting another girl the end of October- as you can see i'm a little pregnant in these and other pics in my recent posts.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love all these new pictures and posts Donahue! They're so cute! Did I ever give you all of those Lake Cleveland pics? Hope you're doing well, I just finished my paintings and I'm going to bed:). Love ya!
-Kristin
Yay! I love all the pictures! Man my hair was growing out! :) I love my little girl!
ps-that was amanda :)
Post a Comment