I have to say that Jordan comes up with some great ideas sometimes. Since the lawn mowing season has been here, to give me a little time he will sometimes put Madolyn in her backpack and haul her around while he is mowing the lawn. She thinks it's so much fun and really likes it. A couple of months ago, or maybe three months ago Madolyn decided to go potty in the tub. I was bathing her so when it happened I called to Jordan and he cleaned the tub while Madolyn watched and then finished bathing her. What a good dad.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Yay For Dad!
I have to say that Jordan comes up with some great ideas sometimes. Since the lawn mowing season has been here, to give me a little time he will sometimes put Madolyn in her backpack and haul her around while he is mowing the lawn. She thinks it's so much fun and really likes it. A couple of months ago, or maybe three months ago Madolyn decided to go potty in the tub. I was bathing her so when it happened I called to Jordan and he cleaned the tub while Madolyn watched and then finished bathing her. What a good dad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment