Friday, December 14, 2012

Halloween 2012

We decided to do a Disney character theme seeing as the girls really wanted to be princesses this year.  In our previous years the girls have been some type of animal so this was fun change for them and for us.  Just in case you're a little rusty on your Disney people I'll tell you who is who.   Madolyn is Snow White, Avery is Cinderella, Drew is the Frog Prince, I'm Pocahontas and Jordan is Prince Charming.  Jordan's mom, Bonnie  helped me put together my costume and I think she did an awesome job.  We went to our ward Trunk or Treat the Friday before Halloween and then around to some of the neighbor's houses Halloween night just to give the girls a feel for the real experience of Trick or Treating.  


Avery wasn't very happy that Madolyn got to hold Drew, so we moved him over for a second shot and a happier Avery.


No comments: