Friday, January 13, 2012

Burley- June 13th 2011

I am back tracking a little. I forgot to post these pics from our visit to Burley back in June and thought they were pretty good ones. Madolyn woke up one night crying and when I went to check on her this is what I found. A very swollen eye. She didn't even look like herself it was so puffy and her eye was so squinty. I put some cream on it and by morning it looked worse. I'm probably a bad mom, but I didn't even take her to see the doctor. We were out of town and I figured it would go down, and luckily it did. By the time we headed home there was hardly a trace of what it had started out as. Other than that we just played with the fam. and had a good time.

Madolyn wanted a picture with her puzzle, but I really wanted one of that eye.





No comments: