Friday, January 13, 2012

Prego Pics- The girls and I- Jan. 8th 2012- 36 1/2 weeks

Surprise! In case you didn't know, we are expecting a baby boy. As seen in the picture, he could be here anytime, although we aren't due until February 1st. Dawn is 36 1/2 weeks in this picture.


I don't know what to think anymore. I thought having one pregnant woman in the house was bad enough, but now it looks like I have three!

The girls love to put their babies in their shirts and pretend that they have a baby in their tummy too. Madolyn told Dawn that when the baby pops out it is going to be owie because it will break bones when it comes out. Where in the world does she come up with these things? Probably from her Aunts.


Is it a pregnant tummy or a congo drum?

Here are the little girls giving their little brother a kiss.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Blame everything on their amazing wonderful aunts!